1. Name and contact details of the responsible persons
This data protection information is valid for data processing of:
Hoffmann & Partner Rechtsanwälte Fachanwälte GbR, Hechtsheimer Straße 35, 55131 Mainz, Phone: 06131 / 93340, Fax: 06131 / 933419, firstname.lastname@example.org
The internal data protection officer can be contacted as mentioned above, for the attention of lawyer Daniela Fein, email@example.com.
2. Collecting and storing of personal data and kind and methods of use
When visiting our homepage www.hoffmannpartner.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our homepage. This information is temporarily recorded in „server log files“. The collected and recorded information is:
- IP adress of the accessing computer/device,
- host name of the accessing computer/device
- date and time of request,
- name and URL of the used files,
- the referrer-URL (the accessing website),
- browser type and browser version.
The data will be used for the following purposes:
- warranty of problem-free link connection of our homepage,
- warranty of comfortable use of our homepage,
- analysis of securtity and stability of our system as well as
- further administrative purposes.
Legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimated interest is result of the the above listed purposes of data processing. We will not use the collected data to draw conclusions to you or your identity.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of personal data to a third party to any reasons except the below mentioned will not take place. We only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO)
- the transfer is neccessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason for the presumption, that your legitimated interest in not transferring data is not overriding (Art. 6 (1) lit.f DSGVO)
- the transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (Art. 6 (1) lit.c DSGVO)
- the transfer is permitted by law and necessary for the performance of a contract (Art. 6 (1) lit.b DSGVO).
4. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- to obtain confirmation about the processed data (Art. 15 DSGVO). You can obtain confirmation about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, any available information as to the source of data, if they were not collected from us as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and further details about that;
- to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed (Art. 16 DSGVO);
- to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay (Art. 17 DSGVO). This does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to obtain restriction of processing, if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, if the processing is unlawful and you opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead, if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO (Art.18 DSGVO);
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have those data transmitted to another controller (Art. 20 DSGVO);
- to withdraw your consent at any time. As a consequence we are not allowed to continue data processing in the future (Art. 7 (3) DSGVO);
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO). You can lodge your complaint with the supervisory authority which is competent for the place of your habitual residence or our office.
5. Plugins and tools
5 a) Google Maps
This hompepage uses Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimated interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
5 b) Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
As part of Google AdWords, we use so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser stores on your computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification of the user. Should the user visit certain pages of the website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the website can tell that the user clicked on the ad and proceeded to that page.
Each Google AdWords advertiser has a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked using the website of an AdWords advertiser. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for the AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, advertisers do not obtain any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can opt-out of this by easily disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie by changing your browser settings. In doing so, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Conversion cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on basis of legitimated interests (Art. 6 (1) lit.f DSGVO), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO on grounds relating to your particular situation or in case that the objection is directed against direct marketing purposes. In case of direct marketing purposes you have a general right to object, that you can exercise without giving reasons.
If you want to exercise your right to object or want to withdraw your consent, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
Our homepage uses SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer). You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser‘s address line when it changes from „http://“ to https:// and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Apart from that we use appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent intentional or neglient manipulation, loss of data in whole or in part, damage or illegal access of third parties. Our security measures will be improved pursuant to technical development.
8. Actuality and modifications of this data protection policy
This data protection policy is actually valid and refers to legal regulation in May 2018.
Improvements of our homepage and services, changes in legal regulation or official measures can cause neccessary changes of our data protection policy. The valid/current data protection policy can be checked on our homepage https://www.hoffmannpartner.de/datenschutz and printed out for your documentation.